Team Great Britain has for some considerable time been looking for a site for our HQ and after failing to secure one site we have agreed in principle the acquisition of a suitable premises for the project development where we intend to:
- Invest in the buildings and infrastructure
- Prepare for the production of 12m prototype and her own market applications
- Have room to construct and launch the full scale Blue Riband Atlantic Challenge vessel
- Provide a VIP and visitors’ facility
Allow for ample testing in variable and relevant sea states
- Offer incubation facilities for marine sector startups
We will keep you posted once we have secured the premises we need. In the background a great deal has been happening in the further development of TGB’s design which remains secret and we promise to update further when we are authorised to do so.